US Work Permit Visa Types

 BUSINESS / Posted 4 months ago by XIPHIAS immigration / 75 views

US Employment Based Visas (B-1, E-3, H-1B, H-1B1, E-1, E-2 visa, etc.) empowers qualified candidate to receive non-immigrant visas to work in U.S. companies. One of these, E2 investor visa allows to do business in USA by investment and gain facilities as like US citizens.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *