Don’t post content if it fits any of the descriptions noted below:
- Unauthorized contents.
- Adult or fake contents
- Copyrighted materials including images, videos or news.
- Content that is excessively posted, repetitive, or untargeted.
- Promises viewers they’ll see something but instead directs them off site.
- Content linking to or promoting third-party view count or subscriber gaming websites or services.
- Leaving large amounts of identical, untargeted or repetitive comments.
- Content aiming to mislead participants about the time, means or eligibility requirements for participating in a census.
- Using post title, thumbnails, description, or tags to trick users into believing the content is something it is not.
- Content that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way that misleads users (beyond clips taken out of context) and may pose a serious risk of egregious harm.
- Content offering cash gifts, “get rich quick” schemes, or pyramid schemes (sending money without a tangible product in a pyramid structure).
- Gets clicks, views, or traffic off this site by promising viewers that they’ll make money fast.
- Sends audiences to sites that spread malware, try to gather personal information, or other sites that have a negative impact.
- Content aiming to mislead voters about the time, place, means or eligibility requirements for voting.
- Content that advances false claims related to the technical eligibility requirements for current political candidates and sitting elected government officials to serve in office. Eligibility requirements considered are based on applicable national law, and include age, citizenship, or vital status.
- Links to or promotes third-party services that artificially inflate metrics like views, likes, and subscribers.
- Content that sells engagement metrics such as views, likes, comments, or any other metric on this site. This also includes content where the only purpose is to boost subscribers, views, or other metrics (e.g. offering to subscribe to another creator’s channel solely in exchange for them subscribing to your channel, also known as “Sub4Sub” content).
- Comments where the sole purpose is to gather personal information from viewers, misleadingly drive viewers off in this site, or perform any of the prohibited behaviors noted above.
- Live streams intended to stream content that belongs to somebody else and are not corrected following repeated warnings of possible abuse. Live streams should be actively monitored by the channel owner, and any potential issues should be corrected in a timely manner.
This policy applies to posts, articles, comments, users and any other site product or feature. Please keep in mind that this isn’t a complete list.
- A complaint involving a breach of this policy may be considered a violation of the code of ethics, and therefore referred to the review board for their consideration.
- If you believe that you did not give explicit consent to receive the confirmation message we delivered to your email address, or if you have received spam from this site, please contact us for necessary change.
- Violating any policy may lead legal actions against you and the termination of account without prior notice.